1. Bachelor degree or above, major in polymer materials, composite materials, materials engineering, thermal engineering, etc.;
2. Understand the current situation and development prospects of the bulletproof protection products industry;
3. Willing to develop in the bulletproof protection industry for a long time;
4. Responsible, obedient management, and a good team spirit.
1. Responsible for the technology and research and development of the company's aramid fiber, high strength and high modulus polyethylene fiber composite materials and products;
2. Responsible for the bonding technology and research and development between high-strength fiber composite board and inorganic materials;
3. Assist departments to complete sales targets according to the marketing plan;
4. Assist sales to develop new markets, develop new customers, and increase product sales.
The following experience is preferred:
1. The bulletproof protection product industry has more than 3 years of work experience;
2. Familiar with the customer base market of the protection industry;
3. Familiar with the performance and processing technology of various types of bulletproof protection products.